Parent Video Series
Take a look at the new video series specially designed for parents!
Videos are funded by a collaboration of the University of Arizona Department of Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences, The University of Arizona Child Language Center, and the First Things First North Pima Regional Partnership Council to promote the development of speech and language in young children through parent and teacher education.
- Overview of the program
- Typical speech and language development
- Bilingual language development and disorders
- Speech and language disorders
- Strategies for encouraging your child’s speech and language
- FAQs about your child’s speech and language development